All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionForeword by Dr Terrence Deal In a highly readable, conversational tone, and using numerous real-life examples, the authors explain what it means to be a visionary, inspiring, and truly effective leader - guiding the reader through a process of self-assessment and professional development. They help the reader to take responsibility for his or her own personal//professional development through reflection, activities, and exercises. In particular, the book is a response to those participants in the authors' leadership seminars who want practical ideas for improving their leadership. Brubaker and Coble have take each concept and make it come alive for the practising leader as a perpetual learner. They provide a range of instructional and learning materials which can be used as a personal guide to the reader, and as tools for training.
- Author BiographyDale L. Brubaker is Professor of Education at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. He has also served on the faculties of the University of California, Santa Barbara, and the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He received his doctorate in foundations of education from Michigan State University. He is the author or coauthor of numerous books on education and educational leadership, including CREATIVE CURRICULUM LEADERSHIP (Corwin), STAYING ON TRACK, (Corwin), and CREATIVE SURVIVAL IN EDUCATIONAL BUREAUCRACIES. Larry D. Coble is Managing Associate with School Leadership Services, A Division of The Coble Professional Group, a leadership and management consulting organization, and Director of the Collegium for the Advancement of Schools at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. He provides speeches and seminars on leadership nationwide. He was a Senior Program Associate at the Center for Creative Leadership and served as assistant principal, principal, and superintendent in school systems in North Carolina. His most recent superintendency was in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. He received his doctorate in educational administration from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. He is coauthor of STAYING ON TRACK (Corwin).
- Author(s)Dale L. Brubaker,Larry Coble
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/02/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.