All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionPhotoshop's adjustment and fill layers give you an amazing level of control and are the building blocks of innumerable techniques. In this definitive resource, Scott Valentine demonstrates how to use these simple but powerful tools through approachable hands-on examples, and he calls on other Photoshop experts to share their techniques. Whether you're a professional or hobbyist, you'll learn techniques that give you an edge in technical, personal, and commercial projects. Beginning and intermediate users of Photoshop will learn how adjustment and fill layers work and get up to speed on the most common techniques. Advanced users will find indispensable reference material in addition to speedy solutions to vexing problems. More than just a collection of effects and recipes, The Hidden Power of Adjustment Layers in Adobe Photoshop explains why the techniques work and how to tune them for your specific needs. * Powerful tips and techniques from industry experts, including Katrin Eismann, Pete Collins, and Corey Barker* Straightforward teaching style from a veteran Photoshop user* Richly illustrated with examples of over two-dozen techniques covering photography, compositing, and illustration* Quick-reference guide to every fill and adjustment layer with before-and-after images for easy comparison* Downloadable reference files and actions to explore and enhance your creativity (on the companion website)
- Author BiographyScott Valentine is an experimentalist by nature, using his background in physics, music, and theater to bring a unique perspective to sharing knowledge with other Photoshop users and photographers. He is also an Adobe Community Professional and has been a featured presenter for RetouchPRO and Wacom, written for Photoshop User Magazine, and actively supports Adobe user groups. His 2012 title, The Hidden Power of Blend Modes in Adobe Photoshop, was well received for combining creative and technical elements into an approachable work. When not at a keyboard...who are we kidding? Scott is nearly constantly at a keyboard. But sometimes he enjoys playing guitar, ice hockey, and spending time with his family.
- Author(s)Scott Valentine
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.