All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the eighth title inEdgar Award Winner Dori Hillestad Butler'st-too-scary chapter book mystery series, The Haunted Library. Kaz are Claire are called on for ather case! A family thinks their house is haunted, making it difficult for them to sell it. Will Kaz and Claire be able to figure out what's going on, and find more of Kaz's family members along the way? From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author BiographyDori Hillestad Butler lives in the Seattle area in Washington. Aurore Damant lives in Paris, France. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)Dori Hillestad Butler
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHaunted Library
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aurore Damant
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.