All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFarah enjoys her private girls' school and fun with her friends until the day she is given the assignment to bring in something representing her mother to talk about for 'International Woman's Day'. Compared to her friend's glamorous actress, make-up artist and tap-dancing mothers, what can her modest, humble mother possibly have that is worth sharing with her classmates?
- Author BiographyMichelle Khan is an award-winning Indian-Canadian writer. She got her start at a University of Toronto student paper, and eventually her words hit daily newspaper pages. For six years, Michelle wrote an internationally syndicated youth advice column. Her work led her to win a $5,000 scholarship from book publisher Harlequin Enterprises Ltd. She went onto to earn a $15,000 award from Global Television Network. Michelle lives in Toronto with her parents and younger sister. This is her first chapter book for kids.
- Author(s)Michelle Khan
- PublisherIslamic Foundation
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMarkfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIslamic Foundation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eman Saleem
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.