All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Himalayan Journal is one of the earliest, most authentic, and authoritative mountaineering journals of the world. It covers climbing, explorations, scientific observations, and almost all aspects related to the Himalaya. From the essays on Augusto Gansser to Michel Peissel, Zemu Gap Peak, Peaks of Ang Tung, and the Hidden Petroglyphs of Ladakh, the volume 68 includes articles related to Kedar Kantha, Reru Nala, and Sichuan China, among others. Alongside articles, it also includes book reviews and correspondence, etc.
- Author BiographyHimalayan Club, founded in 1928, is one of the earliest mountaineering clubs to have been established in the Subcontinent.
- Author(s)Himalayan Club
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Weight534 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.