All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ethgraphic exploration of hip-hop in Ghana and West Africa more broadly.
- Author BiographyHALIFU OSUMARE is Associate Professor and Director of African American & African Studies at the University of California, Davis, USA. She is also the author of The Africanist Aesthetic in Global Hip-Hop.
- Author(s)Halifu Osumare
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.