All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis aims to show how media critics and historians have written about history as portrayed in cinema and television by historical films and documentaries, focusing on what it means to read films historically and the colonial experience as shown in post-colonial film.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMarcia Landy
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.