All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cyprus conflict was for long an inactive volca, but it erupted violently in 1955, 1963 and 1974. Now more of a smouldering fire, its persistence is a serious obstacle on Turkey's route to EU accession. Uniquely utilizing Turkish sources, this book looks at how the conflict has developed since 1978.
- Author BiographyCLEMENT DODD is a Research Associate and latterly professorial fellow in Politics, with special reference to Turkey, at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK. He established a graduate programme in Modern Turkish Studies at SOAS and has written extensively on Turkish politics and the Cyprus conflict.
- Author(s)Clement Dodd
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/04/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.