All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis sweeping, illustrated parama of horse-related history and lore will appeal to readers of all ages. Starting with the miniature Eohippus, the work follows the evolution of the horse through Greek mythology, the Middle Ages, the American West, and beyond, profiling race horses, working and war horses, and much more.
- Author(s)Arthur Vernon
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ernest J. Donnelly
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.