All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series follows in the tradition of Chelsea House's African-American Achievers series in spotlighting various groups and organizations, and examining their historical and social impact. As African-Americans struggled to gain equality in America, many started forming their own organizations and clubs to foster a sense of community, as well as to share goals and experiences.
- Author(s)Joe Ferry
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2003
- SubjectBiography: General
- Series TitleAmerican Mosaic: African-American Contributions S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Weight800 g
- Width167 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.