All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommissioned in hor of its 125th anniversary, The History of Creighton University is the first official history of Creighton University. This extensively-researched and illustrated chronicle tells the compelling story of an institution which has grown from its humble beginnings as a Jesuit college for Omaha's Irish immigrant community to the diverse, comprehensive, and distinguished University of the present day.
- Author BiographyDennic Mihelich is Professor of History at Creighton University.
- Author(s)Dennis Mihelich
- PublisherCreighton University,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/10/2006
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreighton University,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1069 g
- Width249 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.