All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- Description'Going for refuge' is the act of committing one's life to Buddhism. Tracing his own path of discovery, Sangharakshita shows how the monastic life and spiritual life are t identical but that what is truly important is commitment to Buddhist spiritual ideals. This work features a new introduction. With a timeless design and brand new introductions, Sangharakshita Classics refreshes these important and beloved works by Sangharakshita. First published twenty years or more ago, they are as relevant w as when they were first written.
- Author BiographySangharakshita is the founder of the Friends of the Western Buddhist Order, an international Buddhist movement. He is a treasured teacher and the author of over 40 books.
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication24/08/2010
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleSangharakshita Classics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Weight181 g
- Width123 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.