All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTHE HISTORY OF OPERA FOR BEGINNERS is an illuminating book that starts with the radical assumption that opera is simply music, rather than the highbrow, inaccessible art form that many assume it to be. Not fluent in German or Italian? No worries-author Ron David explains the differences between Italian and German Opera and why you don't have to study a new language to enjoy it. THE HISTORY OF OPERA FOR BEGINNERS is the ideal introduction into the beautiful poetics of opera. Written in short, humorous, and informative chapters, this guide is laced with some of the opera world's juiciest anecdotes, and is sure to make anyone a true believer in the art form.
- Author BiographyRon David, author of Arabs and Israel For Beginners currently lives with his wife, Susan, in Kihei, HI. The author lives in Kihei, HI..
- Author(s)Ron David
- PublisherFor Beginners
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleFor Beginners
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFor Beginners
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sara Woolley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.