All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionSince 2002, The History of WWE.com has served as the premiere online resource for the in- and out-of-the-ring histories of multiple wrestling companies. Now, for the first time in print, you have access to the thousands of dates, cities and ring results that comprise pro wrestling's past. You can w find the hidden gems, the main events that drew thousands and the ones that only drew flies. This second volume in The History of Professional Wrestling series contains EVERY kwn result from the World Wrestling Federation from 1990 to 1999. It's The Ultimate Challenge to the height of the Attitude Era and everything in-between!
- Author BiographyGraham Cawthon is an award-winning journalist, columnist and newspaper editor. He grew up in a military family and spent much of his childhood traveling, from West Germany to Anchorage, Ak. His research on the wrestling industry has been cited by the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Fighting Spirit Magazine, PWInsider.com and WWE publications. A graduate of Radford University, he lives in North Carolina with his wife, dog and cat. Follow him on Twitter at @GrahamCawthon or @TheHistoryofWWE.
- Author(s)Graham Cawthon
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1012 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byGrant Sawyer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.