All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSlavery has been a part of human civilization for thousands of years: the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans all kept people in bondage. Although slavery has sparked numerous wars and rebellionsincluding the Civil War in Americamany societies have been unwilling to give up the ecomic benefits of cheap labor that slavery ensures. Across the modern world, some 21 million people remain in bondage in Asia, Africa, Europe, and even North America.
- Author(s)Hal Marcovitz
- PublisherReferencepoint Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUnderstanding World History (Reference Point)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReferencepoint Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.