All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1842, Charles G. Addison captivatingly chronicles the various characters that played a role in shaping this powerful military order that reigned for almost two centuries during the Middle Ages.
- Author BiographyCharles G. Addison was an English barrister and historical, travel, and legal writer during the nineteenth century. He is the author of Damascus and Palmyra, The Temple Church, and two legal textbooks, A Treatise on the Law of Contracts and Wrongs and their Remedies, and A Treatise on the Law of Torts. He lived in England.
- Author(s)Charles G. Addison
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note4
- Weight440 g
- Width20 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.