All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe History of a Safer World is the true story of the engineers who built and connected a safer industrial world. The book is a blueprint for personal and business success in any age. Two startup companies overcame early struggles to create thousands of jobs and billions in new wealth. Visionaries who knew their limits inspired those who did t. The theme of the book is seduction, as engineers pushed themselves to their creative and physical limits in a timeless digital world to build the perfect machine. The History of a Safer World is a love story - about business.
- Author BiographyGary L. Wilkinson is the author of The History of a Safer World and currently lives in Huntington Beach, California. He interviewed over 250 people for this book, including the founders and key engineers who built and connected a safer world. He was inspired to write this history because he believes their achievement is a roadmap for success in any age. Mr. Wilkinson is owned by two cats.
- Author(s)MR Gary L Wilkinson
- PublisherGary L Wilkinson
- Date of Publication03/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGary L Wilkinson
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.