All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoses Khorenatsi was a skilled philosopher and rhetorician whose History has been used as a textbook for many centuries. Using extensive research into the pre-history of the Armenians and the seventh-century History of Bishop Sebeos, Gabriel Soultanian sheds light on the obscure areas of the History and its creator. Combined with the Assyro-Babylonian sources, he confirms the majority of the names, ancient sayings, demotic tales and events that Moses records and throws light on many other frustrating or ill-understood problems. In the process he also solves the problem of dating Khorenatsi and his work, a hitherto controversial subject t helped by conflicting and unfounded theories expounded by scholars previously on the subject. Gabriel Soultanian is an independent writer based in the United Kingdom and Armenia. He is the author of four ground-breaking studies published by Bennett & Bloom.
- Author(s)Gabriel Soultanian
- PublisherDesert Hearts
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDesert Hearts
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.