All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential training manual for hockey goalkeepers.The Hockey Goalie's Complete Guide offers practical advice and information for goalkeepers and their coaches and trainers. Anyone interested in hockey goalkeeping will enjoy reading about NHL trainer FranCois Allaire and his four-year development plan that includes:
- Basic techniques
- Skating techniques
- On-ice and off-ice training methods
- How to evaluate goalkeepers on and off the ice
- The trainer's role.
- Author BiographyFrancois Allaire trained many goalkeepers over his 12 seasons working with the Montreal Canadiens. Since 1996 he has been a consultant for the Anaheim Ducks.
- Author(s)Francoise Allaire
- PublisherFirefly Books
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWinter Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirefly Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width192 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.