All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $27.03Trending at AU $28.21
About this product
- DescriptionHodgkiss Does His Duty / Hodgkiss and the Sceptical Scientist / Hodgkiss and the Ornamental Lion When he is called up for jury duty the experience is t at all what Hodgkiss had expected. One of his fellow jurors, a former tennis professional, insists upon discussing the case with Hodgkiss during breaks in the trial in spite of the judge's directions to the contrary. Gradually it dawns on Hodgkiss that the circumstances of the case are t as they appear and he is forced to take rather unconventional action resulting in the trial being dramatically aborted.
- Author(s)Peter Sinclair
- PublisherSid Harta Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationHartwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSid Harta Publishers
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.