All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolly and James accidentally overhear a gang of bushrangers plotting to hold up the Goverr. Their first thought is to tell their parents and become heroes for saving the day. But then they find out their dad might be helping the bushrangers! They need to stop him, but how? The Hold-up Heroes features the magnificent Ranken coach, part of the National Museum of Australia's collection.
- Author BiographyDianne Bates is a former elementary school teacher and a children's author who has written more than 80 books, including the Grandma Cadbury series and the Bushranger series, as well as the award-winning The Last Refuge. Kathryn Wright is an illustrator.
- Author(s)Dianne Bates
- PublisherNational Museum of Australia
- Date of Publication15/08/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMaking Tracks S.
- Place of PublicationCanberra, ACT
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNational Museum of Australia
- Weight91 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8 To 99
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.