All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Hamish and Hermione hole are chased out of the cheese where they live, they search the palace for a new place to call home. But the holes cause havoc wherever they go - one wants holes in their knickers, bike wheel or boat! Exhausted, the pair rest in a piece of wood, only to be discovered by the palace carpenter, who kws that holes can be really useful - especially when you are making beautiful musical instruments.
- Author BiographyPaul Bright (Author) Paul originally trained as an engineer - which is rather unusual for a children's author. His work has taken him all over the world, and wherever he goes Paul has always written stories and poems. Many are now published, including Quiet! which was shortlisted for the Blue Peter Book Award.Bruce Ingman (Illustrator) Bruce Ingman was born in Liverpool. He studied for an MA in Illustration at the Royal College of Art, London, and also taught at a number of art colleges. After illustrating for magazines, including British Vogue and The Sunday Times, Bruce Ingman's first book When Martha's Away was published to great critical acclaim, winning The National Art Library Award in 1996. He also won the prestigious Mother Goose Award as the most exciting British newcomer to children's books. Since then he has produced a number of highly distinctive and individual books. Bruce lives in London, UK.
- Author(s)Paul Bright
- PublisherAndersen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndersen Press Ltd
- Weight424 g
- Width246 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bruce Ingman
- Interest AgeTo 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $17.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.