Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionTHE HOLLOW CHOCOLATE BUNNIES OF THE APOCALYPSE is set in Toy City, once Toy Town, but w older, bigger and certainly t wiser. The Old Rich, who have made their millions from the royalties on their world-famous nursery rhymes, are being slaughtered. One by One. Horribly. A psychopath is on the loose. He must be stopped at all costs. It's a job for Toy City's only detective - but he's missing, leaving Eddie Bear to track down the mad killer, with the aid only of his bestest friend, Jack, and a wide cast of truly unforgettable characters. This is a wonderfully funny book from the irreverent, hilarious writer of WEB SITE STORY, THE SPROUTS OF WRATH and The Brentford Trilogy.
- Author BiographyRobert Rankin is an unrepentant Luddite who writes his bestselling novels by hand in exercise books. He is the author of The Brentford Trilogy (5 books), The Armageddon Quartet (3 books) and many more.
- Author(s)Robert Rankin
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleGollancz S.F.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date31/10/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.