All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Holocaust: Europe, the World, and the Jews is a readable text for undergraduate students containing sufficient but manageable detail. The author provides a broad set of perspectives, while emphasizing the Holocaust as a catastrophe emerging from an international Jewish question. This text conveys a sense of the Holocaust's many moving parts. It is arranged chrologically and geographically to reflect how persecution, experience, and choices varied over different periods and places. Instructors may also take a thematic approach, as the chapters have distinct sections on such topics as German decisions, Jewish responses, bystander reactions, and other themes.
- Author BiographyNorman J.W. Goda is the Norman and Irma Braman Professor of Holocaust Studies at the University of Florida. He is the author of: Tomorrow the World: Hitler, Northwest Africa, and the Path toward America (1998) and Tales from Spandau: Nazi Criminals and the Cold War (2007) as well as co-author of (with Richard Breitman), US Intelligence and the Nazis (2005) and Hitler's Shadow: Nazi War Criminals, US Intelligence, and the Cold War (2010).
- Author(s)Norman J. W. Goda
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.