All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated, this second edition includes: * A much expanded selection of original documents, many never before anthologised in English * Added treatment of the role of n-Germans in the Holocaust and the geographical variations in Jewish response * Additional consideration of the much-debated nexus between the Holocaust and modernity * A new section on how 'the Holocaust' developed as a distinct historical topic * Useful and informative Chrology, Who's Who and Glossary David Engel's book is a taut, compact narration that appeals to the intellect as much, if t more, than to the emotions. It is sure to be welcomed by students in departments of History, Politics and European Studies as well as by anyone trying to get to grips with this complex and far-reaching subject for the first time.
- Author BiographyDavid Engel is Greenberg Professor of Holocaust Studies, Professor of Hebrew Studies and Judaic Studies, and Professor of History at New York University. His books include In the Shadow of Auschwitz; Facing a Holocaust, and Historians of the Jews and the Holocaust.
- Author(s)David Engel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleSeminar Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.