All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA critical engagement with Stephen Holmes's recent, highly acclaimed work on the Trinity. The Trinitarian resurgence has been celebrated by the majority of recent theologians and has impacted nearly every area of modern theology. A careful rendering of the tradition reaches a high point in Stephen R. Holmes' The Holy Trinity: Understanding God's Life (Paterster, 2012). This book contains invited essays covering a range of perspectives and hosts contributors from around the world who are critically appreciative of Holmes' work and its significance for contemporary reflection on this doctrine of the Trinity.
- Author BiographyThomas A. Noble is Professor of Theology, Nazarene Theological Seminary, Kansas City and Senior Research Fellow in Theology, Nazarene Theological College, Manchester. Jason S. Sexton is a systematic theologian whose research interests lie at the intellectual crossroads of theology and culture. He is Lecturer in the Honors Department at California State University, Fullerton and is a Research Associate at the University of Southern California's Center for Religion and Civic Culture.
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSend The Light
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDr. Jason S. Sexton,Thomas A. Noble
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.