All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a world of relevant information and opportunities out there for anyone who would like to own a home based business. The world's recession is having a negative effect on many bank accounts, and this book provides a list of opportunities available to make some money with very little capital. It discusses business start ups and how to write a business plan. It also includes a skill profile template that allows you research into how your skills and experience can help you start your own home business.
- Author BiographyJoanna Akins is an accomplished home based business woman, a mum of two kids and a lovely wife. She has a first degree in microbiology and holds a master's degree in plant biotechnology; she formerly worked as an application specialist before leaving her day job to look after her kids and family. She loves to write and also now runs her own home based businesses happily juggling these with her home life. She runs her information and affiliate websites, authors' books and runs a home based recruitment business. She is an avid eBay lover and has tried her hands on different internet ventures as well.
- Author(s)Joanna Akins
- Date of Publication29/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.