All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorld War Two is a series of fact-packed books on key aspects of the Second World War. Each title offers an appealing, magazine-style design and contains readable narrative text plus panels focusing on personalities, events, weapons, documents and other background information. Also included are mini timelines that highlight the dates of important events to keep a clear chrological picture in readers' minds. The Home Front offers a look at what life was like for civilians in different countries during the war. Blackouts, rationing, evacuation of children, surviving aerial bombardment and the importance of propaganda are all covered.
- Author BiographyAnn Kramer is an experienced children's author whose work focuses mainly on social issues. She has written for publishers such as Dorling Kindersley and Kingfisher. Books for Watts include titles in the 20th-Century History Makers, World War One and World War Two series.
- Author(s)Ann Kramer
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWorld War Two
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight142 g
- Width210 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.