All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $35.56Free postage
- AU $34.99Was:AU $55.99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Home Orchard Handbook represents a complete beginner-tointermediate-level curriculum for growers and hobbyists of all experience levels. The gorgeous, informative, full-color photographs guide the reader through the process of fruit planting, from site preparation all the way through harvest. The customer is a grower, gardener, or backyard enthusiast who wants to expand his/her repertoire in a meaningful, productive way, or who understands the environmental importance of growing fruit trees. More specifically, s/he may also be an established beekeeper who is looking to diversify her honey crop.
- Author BiographyCem Akin and Leah Rottke are key members of the Fruit Tree Planting Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to planting fruitful trees and plants to benefit the environment and all its inhabitants. Their mission is to plant and help others plant a total of 18 billion fruit trees across the world and encourage their growth under organic standards.
- Author(s)Cem Akin,Leah Rottke
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.