All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour homocysteine level is the single most important statistic you need to know in order to determine how healthy you are and how long you will live. Your 'H level' is now widely understood to be a greater risk factor for heart disease than cholesterol. Homocysteine expert Dr James Braly has shown that a high homocysteine score is a major risk factor for cancer, arthritis and even obesity. In this accessible book Dr Braly and leading nutritionist Patrick Holford show you how to assess your H level and suggest 10 remarkably simple changes to your diet and your lifestyle that will lower your score and dramatically cut your risk of ever having cancer, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis and many more serious ailments. Learn how to: test your homocysteine levels; reduce your risk of disease; slow down the ageing process; improve your health; and radically increase your life expectancy.
- Author BiographyPatrick Holford BSc, DipION, FBANT, NTCRP pioneers new approaches to health and nutrition. He is the founder of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition in London (Europe's leading training centre for nutritional therapists), is Chief Executive of the Food for the Brain Foundation and the author of over 30 books.
- Author(s)Dr. James Braly,Patrick Holford
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width218 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.