All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1970s, Honda broke the mould again by creating a series of motorcycles that would rule the road for over forty years. The Gold Wing - Honda's premier touring motorcycle. From its super-smooth horizontally opposed engine to its faux tank and low centre of gravity, the Honda Gold Wing is a machine that combines reliability, comfort and style; it can take you hundreds of miles in one day. Through the 1980s and into the twenty first century the Gold Wing dominated the touring segment of motorcycling, originally being built for the American market and later being manufactured there. In this book, Peter Rakestrow tells the story of the Honda Gold Wing from the original engineering concept through to 1987, when Honda built the last 4-cylinder Gold Wing. Covering detailed changes through the years, this book will appeal to buyers, restorers and collectors alike.
- Author BiographyPeter Rakestrow is a member of the Honda Gold Wing Owners Club Great Britain and has contributed several articles to the official club magazine, WingSpan. He has owned eight Honda Gold Wing motorcycles and also has an extensive collection of sales brochures, owners manuals and other Gold Wing memorabilia. He lives in Exeter, Devon.
- Author(s)Peter Rakestrow
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note100
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.