All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionHave you been thinking about getting a real estate license? Are you going to real estate school w? Have you recently passed your real estate exam where you live? One of the drawbacks of most real estate courses and schools is they don't teach you how to succeed as a Real Estate Agent once you get your license. This is the book for you because it will help you hit the ground running once you get your license. Mario Jannatpour is a active Realtor with RE/MAX Alliance in Louisville, Colorado and what he writes about is based on his experience of what it takes to be successful today as a Realtor. Mario has been a Realtor since 2002. Mario has also published The Honest Real Estate Agent video training series available on Amazon.
- Author BiographyMario Jannatpour is an active Realtor with RE/MAX Alliance in Louisville, Colorado. Mario is committed to helping new Real Estate Agents entering the field by giving them a solid foundation for their career. Mario has also created The Honest Real Estate Agent training program available on Amazon in the Movies/TV section.
- Author(s)Mario Jannatpour
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.