Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionIssy Brodsky thinks she's doomed. She's in her early thirties, a single mother, always broke and apparently unemployable. But then she finds a job at The Honey Trap, an agency specialising in testing men's fidelity, run by a transgender boss. The Honeys can play any flirting game they want as long as they abide by one rule - never sleep with a client's husband. But just when she thinks fate has finally let up, things start to get complicated, surreally complicated. First, her son Max finds a severed finger lying in the garden. Issy means to take it to the police straightaway but it's so hard to find the time when you've got a small child. So she puts it in her handbag and by the next day it's vanished. Then she gets a bit too drunk on a job and does the forbidden deed with a cheating creep called Dirty Bob. Now, if only he would stop sending her sordid emails. And that's t all. There's also a isy neighbour, the troublemaking ex-boyfriend, an angry Jewish client, the dead woman's (she of the severed hand) son, t to mention her unsolved murder, and a dose of chickenpox. Thea Wolff has written the perfect antidote to Bridget Jones - hilarious and perfectly-pitched, The Honey Trap will have you laughing out loud.
- Author BiographyThea Wolff claims to be twenty-one but is lying. Born in Dublin, she's been living in London long enough to know better. And yes, she is a single mother.
- Author(s)Thea Wolff
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/05/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.