Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionRemember the parable of the Good Samaritan that Jesus told over two thousand years ago? Well, live from Bedford-Stuyvesant is the Hood Samaritan, Donteer Brown... Fresh out the pens, Donteer reunites with his family with new and exciting plans for the future. He's a new man in Christ, just trying to do the right thing and can't afford to waste anymore time. However, before he can even begin to put any of his future plans into action, something drastic happens involving some of his ex-associates that threatens to pull him backwards. And it revolutionizes him and his family's lives eternally. Spiritually and emotionally charged, this story gives an invative glimpse behind the veil of one of Jesus' most popular parables. Insightful, intense, and impacting, it will invade your imagination by the Spirit of the invisible God. Immerse... A superb work of Christian fiction, with a truly inspiring message. By Derek Edward, Author of Conversations with the Devil on the stairway to Heaven. Hood Samaritan is a must read. A much needed story about God intervening in our lives when we least expect it. A gripping tale that shows that even in our own personal darkness there is light. Roc and Derek shows that God lives in our struggles. Author of Under Pressure, Rashawn Hughes. This book represent a 21st Century Theological point of departure never before witnessed, also an evangelical approach that bare witness to the power of God within the context of Urban Ministry. Reverend George B. Cook Jr., Former Pastor of Upper Madison Avenue United Methodist Church.
- Author(s)Derek Martyr,Roc Origen
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.