About this product
- DescriptionThe Hoover Dam is more than just ermous concrete wall. It is an engineering marvel achieved by careful planning and hard, dangerous work. By using gravity and the force of flowing water, 17 turbines inside the Hoover Dam produce electricity for millions of people. Includes glossary, websites, and bibliography for further reading.
- Author(s)Heather Miller
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGreat Idea
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width229 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.