All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiam Lawton is widely kwn for his spiritual and inspirational music, which has touched the lives of many thousands of people across the world. In The Hope Prayer, he has created a beautiful book of over forty prayers - each one expressed in his distinctive and illuminating voice. Including selected song lyrics, this book will take the reader on a comforting journey of the soul, across all kinds of terrain. Here are prayers of friendship, love, death, healing, illness, calm, inspiration, marriage, providence, remembering, working, celebrating life - all brought together through the theme of hope.
- Author BiographyLiam Lawton is an award-winning, critically acclaimed Irish singer-songwriter and Roman Catholic priest, who was ordained in 1984. In 2004, Liam was discovered by record giants EMI, with whom he has since released numerous platinum-selling albums. Lawton's poetic lyrics are inspired by many sources including the ancient texts of Celtic Ireland, from which he also draws inspiration for his haunting melodies. His music has been used in many an auspicious occasions from the memorial services of 9/11 to concerts in such places as the Vatican, The White House and The Chicago Symphony Hall. Liam's choral music is used by choirs all over the English-speaking world and has been translated into Spanish, German and Swedish.
- Author(s)Liam Lawton
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight174 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.