All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a plague infecting millions today. Young, old, rich, poor, believers and n-believers have all been affected. What is this thieving epidemic that strips away the desire to dream, the will to act, and the drive to succeed? It is hopelessness. But be of good cheer because there is a cure-Holy Hope. Attached to a sure foundation, Holy Hope embodies the boundless grace of the Father, the self-sacrifice of the Son, and the encouraging promise of the Holy Spirit. This attached cord of expectancy is able to carry and sustain the believer through life's often turbulent currents and is essential for a healthy, intimate relationship with God. Chapter-specific questions are included to encourage further growth and study.
- Author BiographyJ. A. Zilske has a passion for writing about the deep principles of faith. In addition to sharing at women's retreats and Bible studies, she has taught English and writing at various schools and colleges in New York and Vermont.
- Author(s)J A Zilske
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.