All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Harvard-educated physician and New York Times bestselling author of The Hormone Cure shows you how to grow new receptors for your seven metabolic hormones, making you lose weight and feel great fast! When it comes to weight loss, most people don't think about hormones. But when you develop resistance to your seven major metabolic hormones-cortisol, thyroid, testosterone, growth hormone, leptin, insulin, and estrogen-your body adjusts by increasingly raising your hormone levels and ultimately slowing down your metabolism. And a slower metabolism leads to weight gain and difficulty losing weight. The solution, Dr. Sara Gottfried contends, is to reset the efficiency of your hormones by repairing and growing new hormone receptors. Based on leading scientific research, The Hormone Reset Diet is her proven weight loss and energy program to reverse hormone resistance in just three weeks. It will help you: * Boost your metabolism and calorie burning by growing new and fresh thyroid receptors; * Increase your weight loss by re-balancing estrogen and progesterone receptors; * Reverse your aging by resetting glucocorticoid receptors (for better processing cortisol). For the last twenty years, this Harvard-MIT educated physician has helped thousands of women address the root hormonal causes of what bothers them most: excess weight, lack of energy, aging, and illness. Going beyond her bestselling The Hormone Cure, this program is the next generation of her deep understanding of hormonal optimization for rapid weight loss.
- Author BiographySara Gottfried MD's first two books, The Hormone Cure (Scribner, March 2013) and The Hormone Reset Diet (HarperOne, 2015), were NYT bestsellers, and have sold hundreds of thousands of copies. After graduating from the physician-scientist training program at Harvard Medical School and MIT, Dr. Gottfried completed her residency at the University of California at San Francisco. She practices functional medicine and works with clients in her online course. Learn more at SaraGottfriedMD.com.
- Author(s)Sara Gottfried
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.