All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionKerstin Uvnas Moberg's new book offers an exciting physiological perspective on intimacy and relationships. The closeness hormone, oxytocin, give us comfort and peace, but it also creates and reinforces relationships throughout life. Based on current research, the author describes the importance of oxytocin in the connection between parents and children, in love and companionship and in increasing trust in our society.
- Author BiographyKerstin Uvnas Moberg, M.D., Ph.D., is recognized as a worldauthority on oxytocin and lives in Djursholm, Sweden. Her research takes place at the famedKarolinska Institute in Stockholm, and at the Swedish Universityof Agricultural Sciences in Uppsala, where she is Professor ofPhysiology. The author of more than 400 scientific papers and aprevious book, The Oxytocin Factor, Dr. Uvnas Moberg lectures widely inEurope and the United States. Her work has been influential ina variety of fields, including obstetrics, psychology, animal husbandry, physical therapy, pediatrics, and child development
- Author(s)Kerstin Uvnas Moberg
- PublisherPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Content Note13
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.