The Horseracing Formula: Proven Betting Formulas for Winning Money at the Track! by Walter Gibson (Paperback / softback)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful classic that shows experienced and vice handicappers how to analyze their real winning chances when playing favorites, middles odds and longshots, and in 25 winning systems, the proper formula they need to win by betting each group. A powerful classic that shows experienced and vice handicappers how to analyze their real winning chances when playing favorites, middles odds, and longshots and in twenty-five winning systems, the proper formula they need to win by betting each group.
- Author BiographyWalter Gibson was one of the most prolific writers ever, best known for his work on the pulp fiction character, The Shadow, but also producing classic works in a number of fields, including gambling and horseracing titles. This original work, written for the Gambler s Book Club, has been republished in various titles through the years, and remains a classic with much sought-after information that is still valid today.
- Author(s)Walter Gibson
- PublisherCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight249 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.