The Hospital Hamster Workbook-Volume Seven: The Hospital-Recuperating Hamster Workbook by Wendiann, Wendy Proteau (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.17Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hospital Hamster-Recuperating Book-Volume Seven Are you okay? How are ya feeling? How they treating you? Are you at home recuperating yet? Those tough moments that we all have to go through-they suck sometimes! Whether an accident, undergoing testing, surgery, treatments, illness...Nope-t fun! It makes you crazy bored at times. Life while undergoing something makes your hamster spin wildly on the little wheel in your brain, doesn't it? Life doesn't seem to stop matter what we go through, but you need time to just relax and get away from the stress of it all. Did a concerned friend or co-worker bring you this book? Maybe it's a relative or good old Mom and Dad wanting to ask how you're coping with it all. Perhaps you snuck out and picked it up, needing something different. This book is filled with thoughts and questions about your life. Perhaps you're in hospital or at home having just escaped the place. For whatever reason you are holding this book and there are right or wrong answers, words of wisdom or advice. THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOU! We are all individuals, so only you kw what you're going through. It's all about what you feel right w looking at things. So crank up that bed to a comfortable position, grab a pencil, turn off the TV and just begin. Why a hamster? It is that continual engine that spins the wheel in our brain. No matter what happens that hamster keeps running on the wheel. In this bustling world, we're kept busy and on the go. That is until a tough moment strikes, then we stop and reflect. Think about the many times we visit someone in hospital or at home recuperating. Sure we send flowers, cards and magazines, but why t hand them a book asking a multitude of questions about their life? Let's give them something to occupy their time as they undergo what they need to. What is their favorite memory? What do they hate about hospital food? Do they talk to the person in the next bed? What do they believe is their greatest achievement? What did they want to be when they were ten years old? We are all an accumulation of every moment from birth until w. It forms every aspect of who we are; just as we shape others. With techlogy we tend to keep in touch on a keyboard, but it's pretty hard to text what they're thinking at this moment. Each of the seven workbooks are designed to make the reader the 'Star' by asking questions about their lives. They are a self-check and a tool to get to kw others. The only thing you need is a pencil and time to Sit 'N' Do Nothing.
- Author BiographyBlessed with three siblings and parents who supported my hopes, I was raised in a small Canadian town, in an average middle-class family. I've married, divorced, dated, loved, lost, struggled, worked, succeeded and failed. I really am an everyday type of person. Single at age forty-something, I'm still figuring life out daily. I would define myself as being analytical, a realist and a dreamer, so you can only imagine the confusion that goes on sometimes. The dreamer starts to write fiction thinking of the happily ever after, but the realist comes out while editing. My analytical side comes from being a go-to person over the years. I've learned to see things from many angles, knowing that circumstances affect us all individually. To be honest, I'd never written more than a grocery list until 2009. It came out of nowhere as I sat at my computer one night following an idea. The 'Sit N Do Nothing Hamster Series' is my attempt to bring us all a little closer in this technological world. Using humor, comparison, and pull-quotes, the workbooks of self-discovery are a way to share tidbits of who we are in the here and now. Each of the seven volumes, designed for a specific audience, asks the reader about their lives. We are an accumulation of every moment in life and I believe it's important to share that. I have many more ideas to expand the series...this hamster never quits! Finding my inner voice, I decided to try my hand at a fiction. 'And When' was written from September 2010-January 2011. Posting a partial on a website for writers, it rapidly rose up the ranks. I received many reviews, the story resonating with many often bringing them to tears, laughter or needing a cold towel. Taking months to edit the final draft, I began to miss that creative energy and 'Now What' the sequel, was started in 2012 and published in 2013. The story continues to place hurdles, forcing the characters to veer from their chosen paths. My life would be nothing without the people who have touched my soul. Friends, family, co-workers, relatives...have all been there through the good and bad. Everything takes hard work and nothing ever comes easy...well at least not in my life. I firmly believe that karma plays an important role. It brings us the people we are meant to meet, challenges we have to overcome, lessons we need to learn and dreams we are meant to reach for.
- Author(s)Wendiann,Wendy Proteau
- PublisherWendy a Proteau
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWendy a Proteau
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Wendy Proteau
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.