The Houdini Principle: Discover My Secrets of Creativity and Confidence by Tim Kenning (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $65.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMASTER THE ART OF MENTAL ESCAPOLOGY Explore the life and exploits of a master magician from a unique perspective and create more magic in your own life. This book is t about becoming the next 'Houdini', an escape artist or more versatile magician. This is a book about being inspired, and becoming inspiring. In this book you'll discover a rich source of inspiration for problem solving, creative thinking, invation and taking on a challenge. You'll discover insights from one of the most creative and invative thinkers of the twentieth century and, with a creative twist, learn principles that will enable you to overcome obstacles, escape from tight spots and do it all with a sense of ease and adventure. What You Can Expect When You Read This Book...Learn a simple trick for being more effective and productive; Redefine problems so that they motivate you instead; Discover the key to being more effective, productive and successful; Feel good more often, have more fun and get more done; Take your comfort zone with you and safely experience new things; Build a reputation for daring, audacity and confidence; 'Do It Anyway' without ever having to 'Feel The Fear'; Use this simple strategy to eliminate fear of failure for good; Learn the art of problem solving from 'The Man Who Made The Impossible Possible'; Make your greatest strength even stronger; See through your own illusions to get 'unstuck' from 'sticky spots' in an instant. Once you master the principles within then you can 'Make The Impossible Possible' too.
- Author BiographyTim Kenning is an NLP Trainer and Business Master Practitioner and was editor of the McKenna-Breen Newsletter for 18 months. After working in local government for over 10 years Tim decided to take a more creative approach to earning a living. He began his NLP training in 1999 and has now created the Meta-Model of Creativity, which so far has resulted in this book and his highly acclaimed Lifeways Coaching Cards(TM) Tim has presented The Houdini Principle(TM) to The London NLP Practice Group, The Magic Circle, MBNLP Business Master Practitioner and many other groups and companies throughout the UK.
- Author(s)Tim Kenning
- PublisherRethink Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2006
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationGt Yarmouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLean Marketing Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byJoe Vitale
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.