The House Rules Book: Or How to Survive Living Togeth by Francesca Leung (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone kws someone who argues about chores or the correct way to stack the dishwasher. And everyone has their pet hates they wish the rest of their household would just stop. So simply fill in this book of charts - to be kept as a holy Bible for maintaining peace in the household and make everyone's lives better. Living together isn't easy, but at least with this book you can have a laugh about it, though we take responsibility for any disputes or arguments that might arise from using it.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Leung works in editorial, writes books and has written for Wallpaper*, Time Out London, ES magazine and ShortList. She also draws comics and her design work has been exhibited at the V&A museum. Her favourite things are pirates, Batman(R) and cake, and she spends her spare time playing Assassin's Creed(R) or losing at mahjong. She makes the best cup of tea in the world, according to herself. You would not want to live with her.
- Author(s)Francesca Leung
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMQ Publications Ltd
- Content Note100+ drawings
- Weight295 g
- Width203 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.