All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone kws someone who argues about chores or the correct way to stack the dishwasher. And everyone has their pet peeves they wish the rest of their household would just stop. With fill-in charts on the full gamut of household matters, this book can serve as the house bible for maintaining the peace and making everyone's life better. Living together isn't easy, but this book lets you have a laugh about the trials and tribulations. We take responsibility for any disputes or arguments that might arise from using it.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Leung works in editorial, writes books and has written for Wallpaper*, Time Out London, ES magazine and ShortList. She also draws comics and her design work has been exhibited at the V&A museum. Her favorite things are pirates, Batman(r) and cake, and she spends her spare time playing Assassin's Creed (r) or losing at mahjong. She makes the best cup of tea in the world, according to herself.
- Author(s)Francesca Leung
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMQ Publications Ltd
- Weight272 g
- Width201 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.