All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFans of Kate Morton'sThe Forgotten Gardenand TV's Downton Abbeywill love this sweepingNew York Timesbestselling historical vel of love and loss.The start of an affair, the end of an era. It's the spring of 1938 and longer safe to be a Jew in Vienna. Nineteen-year-old Elise Landau is forced to leave her glittering life of parties and champagne to become a parlor maid in England. She arrives at Tyneford, the great house on the bay, where servants polish silver and serve drinks on the lawn. But war is coming, and the world is changing. When the master of Tyneford's young son, Kit, returns home, he and Elise strike up an unlikely friendship that will transform Tyneford and Elise forever.
- Author BiographyNatasha Solomons is a screenwriter and the New York Times bestselling author of The Gallery of Vanished Husbands, The House at Tyneford, Mr. Rosenblum Dreams in English, and The Song of Hartgrove Hall. She lives in Dorset, England, with her husband and young son.
- Author(s)Natasha Solomons
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication27/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.