All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSusan Marie Swanson's elegant prose and Beth Krommes' spectacular illustrations open up a night time world where ordinary objects become beautifully illuminated. Images of a key, a toy, a bear, and a book leap from the pages as we're reminded that even when night arrives, the sun's warm light never truly leaves us. A spare, patterned text and glowing pictures explore the origins of light that make a house a home in this bedtime book for young children. Naming night time things that are both comforting and intriguing to preschoolers - a key, a bed, the moon - this timeless book illuminates a reassuring order to the universe.
- Author(s)Susan Marie Swanson
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight499 g
- Width171 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Beth Krommes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.