All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- Description<b>Named a Best Book of 2016 by Refinery29 and a Spring & Summer Book Pick by * <i>Redbook Magazine</i> * Refinery29 * <i>Coastal Living</i> * Brit + Co * SheKws * <i>The Reading Room</i> * FabFitFun * YourTango * LEVO * Chick Lit Central * Rue La La * The Berry</b> Mia Gladwell's life is going where. The media has skewered her debut vel, her fiance Carson, a successful Hollywood producer, has jumped ship, and w she's living in her sister's carriage house--unattached, unemployed, and uninspired. Then she learns that the Los Angeles estate of iconic author Ray Bradbury is up for sale, and she feels an immediate urge to buy the wonky old house, convinced that moving into the late author's home will inspire her to create her best work yet. Life in the Bradbury house is t what Mia imagined, however. Soon after moving in, to fulfill a debt she owes to Carson, she agrees to take in a pill-popping young actress as a tenant, and suddenly she finds herself in a balancing act between her needy ex, an unpredictable starlet, and her disapproving sister, who's keeping a close eye on her. Add to this a series of mysterious sketches left at her doorstep by a stranger, and Mia's life is more complicated than ever. As she searches for clues, though, Mia discovers insights into her own life. Maybe moving into Bradbury's house was a big mistake--but maybe t.
- Author(s)Nicole Meier
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.