The House of Dimon: How JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon Rose to the Top of the Financial World by Patricia B. Crisafulli (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA behind-the-scenes look at Wall Street's top banker Following the eleventh-hour rescue of Bear Stearns by JP Morgan, Jamie Dimon's profile reached stratospheric levels. And while the deals and decisions he's made have usually turned out to be the right ones, his journey to the top of the financial world has been anything but easy. Now, in The House of Dimon, former business journalist Patricia Crisafulli goes behind the scenes to recount the amazing events that have shaped Dimon's career, from his rise to prominence as Sandy Weill's prot g at Citigroup to the drama surrounding his purchase of Bear Stearns and Washington Mutual. Each step of the way, this engaging book provides insider accounts of how Dimon successfully acquired and integrated companies, created efficiencies, and grew bottom-line results as the consummate hands-on manager. * Includes interviews with Dimon himself, Sandy Weill, and colleagues who've kwn Dimon over the course of his career * Shows how Dimon's management style and talent for taking calculated risks have allowed him to excel where many others have failed * Places Dimon in the context of contemporary Wall Street, an environment that has destroyed several top CEOs During one of the most difficult and tumultuous periods in Wall Street history, Jamie Dimon has survived and thrived. The House of Dimon reveals how he's done it and explores what lies ahead for Dimon, as he attempts to grow JPMorgan in the face of the unrelenting pressures of Wall Street.
- Author BiographyPatricia Crisafulli is an accomplished writer and author who has written or ghostwritten sixteen books on business, finance, and leadership. A former business journalist, she was a correspondent in the Chicago bureau of Reuters America. Her articles have appeared in the New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Boston Globe, and other prestigious national newspapers. Crisafulli has written articles for the Leisure & Arts page of the Wall Street Journal and has appeared on television and radio across the country.
- Author(s)Patricia B. Crisafulli
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight334 g
- Width151 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.38New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.24Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.