Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $41.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA secret worth killing for.A woman with past.An act of treason that changed America. #1 bestselling author Brad Meltzer returns with THE HOUSE OF SECRETS When Hazel Nash was six years old, her father taught her: mysteries need to be solved. He should kw. Hazel's father is Jack Nash, the host of America's favorite conspiracy TV show, The House of Secrets. Even as a child, she loved hearing her dad's tall tales, especially the one about a leather book belonging to Benedict Arld that was hidden in a corpse. Now, years later, Hazel wakes up in the hospital and remembers thing, t even her own name. She's told she's been in a car accident that killed her father and injured her brother. But she can't remember any of it, because of her own traumatic brain injury. Then a man from the FBI shows up, asking questions about her dad-and about his connection to the corpse of a man found with an object stuffed into his chest: a priceless book that belonged to Benedict Arld. Back at her house, Hazel finds guns that she doesn't remember owning. On her forehead, she sees scars from fights she can't recall. Most important, the more Hazel digs, the less she likes the person she seems to have been. Trying to put together the puzzle pieces of her past and present, Hazel Nash needs to figure out who killed this man-and how the book wound up in his chest. The answer will tell her the truth about her father, what he was really doing for the government-and who Hazel really is. Mysteries need to be solved. Especially the ones about yourself.
- Author BiographyBrad Meltzer is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Inner Circle, The Book of Fate, and seven other bestselling thrillers. In addition to his fiction, Brad is one of the only authors to ever have books on the bestseller list for nonfiction ( History Decoded ), advice ( Heroes for My Son and Heroes for My Daughter ), children's books ( I Am Amelia Earhart and I Am Abraham Lincoln ) and even graphic books ( Justice League of America ). He is also the host of Brad Meltzer's Decoded on the History Channel, and Brad Meltzer's Lost History on H2. He currently lives in Florida. You can find much more about him at BradMeltzer.com. You can also see what he's doing right now at Facebook.com/BradMeltzer and on Twitter @bradmeltzer. Tod Goldberg is the author of several novels, including Gangsterland, a finalist for the Hammett Prize; Living Dead Girl, a finalist for the Los Angeles Times Book Prize; and the popular Burn Notice series. He lives in Southern California where he directs the Low Residency MFA in Creative Writing & Writing for the Performing Arts at UC Riverside. You can follow him on Twitter and Instagram @todgoldberg or visit him daily at Facebook.com/todgoldberg.
- Author(s)Brad Meltzer,Tod Goldberg
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Read byScott Brick
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time600
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.16New
- AU $18.16New
- AU $31.48New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $49.10
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.18
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.64
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $41.06
- AU $17.69Trending at AU $22.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.