Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionAn alien spaceship from the planet Cinidius with Rayshel Aleean on board is sent through a wormhole by accident to the vicinity of Earth. It was decided to beam down a party of four to verify certain negative facts received from both the Federation and the Intergalactic Internet by setting up a boutique run by Rayshel with the above name. This is the story about that adventure with the complications involved and the successes achieved. The boutique that is run by Rayshel extols the short woman- 5ft 4ins and shorter. It was originally conceived by the writer in the early 1980's but the writing began many years later-in March 2010. This story, though dedicated to all women worldwide, is especially to the shorter ones- those with the rare pear shaped figure, and women like Venus de Milo in the Alfred Hitchcock's film Maria. It's a story of what true beauty in a woman (or man) is supposed to be, and looking at it from one perspective, Rayshel could symbolize Eve, t the one who was disobedient, but the other one who might have been had she been obedient. Not so much in shape or size, but in personality. It is hoped, therefore, that all women aspire to be most beautiful by also adorning Bible principles.
- Author(s)David Sankar
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.